Google
 
Ganduri: What If?

Saturday, February 17, 2007

What If?

What If?

Am I a happy person?
The words in the title can be a secret formula to success.
Almost all I ever wanted happened by using it.

My sister, 10 years older than me, used to ask to me:" Please say what if? Your dreams are always coming true!"
I was answering to her: "Everyone can do it. In fact this what if is working only individually".

We are seldom forgetting ourselves. We are just ignoring the power we are able to generate for our actions.
One can't really grow and progress without listening to his heart. It is a non-sense to search help outside and ignore what your mind and soul are willing to transmit to you.

Searching happiness too far is frequently a trap.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Looking for voice-overs? Check Out Voice123.com